WHAT IS A SHORKIE?

THE SWEET TEMPERAMENT OF A SHIH TZU, CROSSED
WITH THE TINY SIZE AND SPUNK OF THE YORKIE...
SUCH A WONDERFUL AND ADORABLE MIX!
YOU WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH THIS BREED!

Sunday, July 3, 2011

CHARLIE AND HIS NEW FAMILY

 Eric and Charlie (13 weeks old)
 Best Buddies!
Charlie has been adopted by the Edvalson family!  I think they are a perfect match.  Charlie has a new best friend named Eric.  I can tell they will be good buddies.  Thanks Eric for being such a wonderful new friend for Charlie.

4 comments:

  1. These are great pictures! We are absolutely loving the newest member of our family. After a family discussion, we gave him a new name, Baxter. He is so curious! Your earlier description of him is spot on. He loves to be outside and snuggling for naps. We absolutely ADORE him!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tonya, I am so glad he is a good match. I could tell as soon as Eric held him in his arms, and Baxter licked his ear and cheek! It was so nice to meet you and your sweet son. Thanks for the updates, and thanks for giving little Baxter a loving home. He is the sweetest puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was really meant to be. I was playing on the floor with him today and was hit with the memory of a dream I told my husband months ago. Baxter was the dog in the dream! The other puppy we were hoping for turned for the worse again today and we lost him. It was good to have Baxter to make us laugh. He definitely is full of personality.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tonya, I am very sorry about the other puppy. Baxter is an exceptional puppy. I am very glad he has joined your family. I really felt he made a great connection to Erik. Dreams do come true when they are meant to be.

    ReplyDelete